Home » essay#2

essay#2

Never give up 

Despite the tragedies, we can’t help but smile, life may be worth nothing but nothing is worth living. This word for my friend, she never had hope from one day 

Impatience is a habit, and so is patience. When we lack patience, we are unable to delay gratification for more than the moment, which fills us with frustration. Frustration is the emotional energy that drives “quitting.” When we’re impatient, we’re unable to work toward our business goals in a dedicated fashion. We start to quit in order to start again, and we run this pattern over and over

According to the street interview in street when they asking about reason for  dissatisfaction this the people opinion

‘ Person is responsible for his life and how he spends its days and nights.  Either it is nights filled with tiredness, anxiety, sadness and tiredness in thinking, or fear of tomorrow, or it is a simple, satisfied, fulfilling and optimistic life for a better future.  Intellectual, practical, hope and optimism are what make the lifestyle positive and dreamy, and make its owner an unshakable strength, enthusiasm, determination, and determination like an inexhaustible torrent, always striving for the best, developing, changing and keeping pace with everything that is new, but this pattern and its drawing are not without work, thinking and planning. 

Cultivating hope and optimism in the human soul falls upon the person himself first. If he strives himself and distances himself from every negative thinking, and begins to see the half-full of the cup, this will inevitably help in drawing a positive and optimistic life, then the role of the positive impact on others comes, as  That the pessimist gives those around him negative energy and a gloomy and sad atmosphere, the optimist is also able to spread positive energy, and enhance the spirit of optimism and happiness in the souls of those around him, through several different aspects and ways that can be followed according to the environment and the social atmosphere.   There are many ambitions, dreams and plans for the future, but their failure and lack of realization does not mean at all that the world is over, and that man will withdraw on himself sad and gloomy until the hour comes.  Thoughts in the soul and mind will reverse the path and change the point of view, and the person will have constants in his thinking that keep him away from sadness and bring him closer to happiness, joy and bliss until he reaches the point of disinterest.  To any negative pessimistic speech he hears, always highlighting everything that is positive, and this has a great impact on the individual’s life, happiness, calm and reassurance of what is to come.     I believe that  optimism an  patience  is the key for any problem  if you need something but it get a long time be sure this is not your time to take it . be sure this delay it avoid you for  something bad for you can effect about you future and your family your health .usually you pray to much a get or do something but after time . I did not imagine that I would leave my country, my friends, my family, and everything for me, and to travel to America, start over.  I had hope to stay with the ones I love. But I had optimism and love for a new life that I could do something better while I was among those I love.  I learned patience in that when I ask for something, you do not come to me immediately. You will take time and take, and      

when you do not take something, you will know that it is good for you.   On  June 14/2013  some People read What  does optimism look like in religion?   According to  islam    Optimism is a prophetic Sunnah, and a positive recipe for a normal self. It leaves its impact on a person’s behavior and attitudes, and gives him safety and high ambition, and cultivates hope and motivates him to work hard, and optimism is only a sincere expression of a good and positive vision of life. On the other hand, there is a close relationship between pessimism and many manifestations of mental illness and weakness, which makes its owner wait for the worst to happen, and expect evil and failure, and for this the Prophet, peace and blessings of God be upon him, hated pessimism, and loved good omen that has to do with work and hope   

Also in biblical   

“All of the foregoing that was written were written for the sake of our teaching, even with patience and consolation, according to what is in the scriptures, be” 

So the optimism in all religions  She urges people that it is the key to success and solving any problem

In the end :I learned that patience creates faith with optimism, and that something after patience has better joy and taste than taking it immediately.Be patient and optimistic to satisfy your life and its value 

https://www.islamweb.net/amp/ar/article/186229/